Listen to what our candidates say about Recruitment Solutions
Working with you to find the right solutions for your career.
Here at Recruitment Solutions we believe our candidates are also our clients. We can help you find the perfect job or career for you. Whether you are looking for temporary or permanent work, full-time or part-time, our consultants are on hand to point you in the right direction.
Once you have submitted your CV to us, our consultants will:
- Proof read them and advise of any subtle changes that may help you in the job market
- Forward your CV for all our live positions that may be relevant
- Arrange interviews and negotiate salary and benefits on your behalf
- Keep you informed of the progress of your applications
Whilst employed on temporary contracts by Recruitment Solutions, we provide:
- Competitive rates of pay, paid on time into your account or by cheque, weekly by our experienced payroll team.
- An extensive payslip, clearly explaining all earnings and deductions is issued weekly.
- Our Health & Safety policy. We are keen to ensure the welfare of employees and will provide Personal Protective Equipment where necessary.
- An extensive job search in order to place candidates in employment suited to them.
Register with Recruitment Solutions
To register with ourselves we will need to all your contact details including full address, contact numbers and email address, your Right to Work documents (passport or birth certificate and proof of National Insurance Number or Work Visa if you are Foreign National form outside of the E.U).
Please submit your CV and documents using the link below or call our team of consultants on 0330 5252 111.
Take a look at our informative videos that explain our in-depth recruitment service and the procedures required to become a successful candidate.
Read Our Newsletter
View our latest news and updates from the recruitment industry including Manchester local news.
List a Job
Start searching for your next short-term or permanent employee by telling us the job role you’d like to list.